Safety & Health Policy
At Grunwell-Cashero, we believe no job or task is more important than worker health and safety. If a job poses potential safety and/or health threats, every effort will be made to plan a safe way to accomplish the task in an incident-free environment.
Every procedure must be a safe procedure. Shortcuts will not be tolerated. IF A JOB CANNOT BE DONE SAFELY, IT WILL NOT BE DONE.
We achieve worker safety and health through the following policies and procedures:
- Qualified Safety Administrator with 30 Hour OSHA Training
- Safety and Health Committee including Management staff
- Accident Prevention Handbook
- Substance Abuse Policy
- Pre-job safety analysis
- Regular job site safety inspections
- Safety equipment enforcement
- Safety procedures and rules enforcement
- On-going safety training and toolbox talks
- Appropriate disciplinary action